Your Ad Here

Friday, November 2, 2007

Bonds Threatens To Boycott Hall Of Fame

In a typical display of arrogance, Barry Bonds has said he will boycott the baseball Hall of Fame if they choose to put up his record-breaking home run ball on display.

This is because the ball has been marked with an asterisk. Bonds vehemently disputes the right of having an asterisk in baseball.

"I don't think you can put an asterisk in the game of baseball and I don't think that the Hall of Fame can accept an asterisk in their Hall of Fame," Bonds said. "You cannot give people the freedom, the right, to alter history. You can't do it. There's no such thing as an asterisk in baseball."

However, Bonds did say that he had the right to change his mind if in any case the situation were to arise. There is still no certainty that the major league home run record holder will be inducted into the baseball museum, as he remains embroiled in a steroid controversy.

1 comment:

David Stefanini said...

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave